- Monitoring and controlling rebate for monthly closing based on closing timeline
- Monitoring Concessionaire closing 2times per month during mid and end month
- Monitoring status of Account receivable (Invoice issuance, collection, AR outstanding)
- Preparing data for issuing Purchase rebate and other incomes correctly by rebate type and based on contract
- Monitoring accrual and rebate monthly reconciliation
- Timely following up and monitor AR aging and further action
- Preparing contract status/listing and rebate charged correctly and timely
- Preparing monthly report timely and correctly
- Closely monitoring discontinued supplier and payment status for deduction before 25th each month
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or relevant fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Accounting standard and Cambodia Taxation is desirable.
- Good in computer Microsoft application and other accounting software
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude.
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things.
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Quarter / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the 1st large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduce the most modern lifestyle merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Company Benefits
– Life insurance
– NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
– Bonus Twice per year
– Attendance Allowance
– Gasoline Allowance
– Annual Salary Increment
– Seniority Payment
– Bereavement contribution
– Night Shift Allowance
– Marriage gift and Baby gift
– Staff purchase discount
– Skill Allowance
*Non- Financial benefits:
– 6-7 days Off per month
– 01 meal per working day
– Special Leave
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
– Long Year Service Award
-Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
-Annual Staff Trip
-Career Development Opportunity
-Local and Oversea Training