- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Other tasks as assigned by managements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Related Field
- Experience: 1 or 2 years (How to handle Facebook pages or other Social Media Platforms)
- Good in communication, interpersonal skill, and good time management.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Specialize creating and video editing to managing effective online campaigns is an advantage.
- Proven achievement experience on social media platforms at least 3 years is highly desirable.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Quarter / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training