- provide first aid care.
- Treat and record for the reported illness and injuries
- Ensure availability of necessary medicines and its validity
- Refer patients to relevant hospitals.
- Approval of sick leave
- Ensure the availability of medical facilities and medicines in the ambulance.
- Ensure proper identification, handling, storing and disposal of clinical wastes and expired medicine and maintain records.
- Carry out analysis of illness and injury and report to the PGM/PM/HSE Manager
- Take part in emergency drills.
- Promote health awareness among employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University Degree as Doctor or certificate of medical
- Two years clinical experiences
- Previous medical office experience proffered
- Professional attitude and appearance a must
- Positive attitude individual and passionate.
- Good in communication, interpersonal skill and good time management.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements
- Hazard Risk assessment
- Aspect Impact assessment
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being used in the plant
- Advanced knowledge of first aid measures
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of clinical wastes and expired medicine
- Knowledge of occupational health management
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Quarter / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training