- Other service contract management and invoice charge monitoring
- Trade term agreement rebates type checking and monitoring
- Monthly invoice issuing to supplier and following for collection
- Daily invoice management and supporting & response email of inquiry from the debtors
- Ensure collection report update by weekly and follow up closely to debtors,
- Other tasks assign by team leader and Managements
- Participate in company events such stock take, tree planting and other Corporate Social Responsibility as assigned.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the Company standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
- To read the Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the company’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or relevant fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Accounting standard and Cambodia Taxation is desirable
- Good in computer Microsoft application and other accounting software
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & team work
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training