- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage and support tax & audit work with external & internal auditor as well as tax authority
- Accomplish ad-hoc works assigned by management.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or related field is desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance/tax
- Competency in English for communication and writing
- Knowledge of Accounting standard and Cambodia Taxation is desirable
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Flexible to work during weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training