- Support in stock control and purchase request for all non-trade material and other office supplies
- Receive non-trade material and office supplies.
- Check and prepare for transfer item from store to store or in-store.
- Checking information bord and verify all information to ensure that it is nicely posted/order .
- Support company event/in store even such as stock take, staff birthday, staff party, staff trip, yellow receipt campaign and other events as required.
- Check, prepare and provide gift for staff on other occasion such as staff birthday, Khmer New Year gift, Phum Ben gift, staff Party and other occasion as required.
- Book and register for staff such as grab, canteen…….
- Check office safety and sanitation and keep working with facility to fix some risky area.
- Other tasks be assigned by Managements.
- Holding or Studying University in Administration or other field.
- At least 6 months work in relevant field.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Be able Computer (Ms Office)
- Willing to learn new things.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training