- Making first final decision before passing to store manager for last final decision of complicate problems regarding to shoplifter case or customer complaint.
- Work with account and cashier teams to receive and drop cash bags into cash receiving machine of daily sale of all Maxvalue Stores and Mean Chey
- Work closely with cashier team to have well control of customer long queue and support overall operation of checkout team.
- Check all floors to make sure that all doors/shutters/windows are properly locked/closed, and all appliances are properly turned off after store closed.
- Check all food courts to ensure that all water and gas supply faucets are firmly closed and well cleaned.
- Looking for expired, spoiled, breakage and shortage merchandises to report to respective departments/lines for acting.
- Work closely and constantly with food line team to promptly refill the sold items be to avoid missing of sale opportunity.
- Supporting QC and food line teams to check all task involved in hygiene issues in food courts and storerooms to assure all food ingredient/ material are well storing and having date control attached.
- Overseeing staff performance at sale area on his/her working attitude, the presence of standby person and the implementation of company rules/regulations.
- Support facility and delight teams to control the attendance and daily duties of security guard, cleaner and cart collector teams as well as facility tasks/issues.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality industry is a plus.
- Strong patience ability and talent judgement on happening incident.
- Able to confront with curious and aggressive complaining customer.
- Able to work late night with long hour in standing and walking position.
- Working knowledge of multiple tasks involved in facility, safety, security, and hygiene
- Able to adopt with bad atmosphere of hygiene issue such as rotten, fishy, greasy, and dirty states.
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Good in computer Microsoft application
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception, dynamic and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training