- Marketing Strategy
Work with other business partner such as:
- Aeon Mall
- Aeon Specialized Bank point project
- Promotion with Payment agency (UNION PAY, VISA, PIPAY)
- Other Cooperative companies
Do planning, data collection and decision Making.
- Digital Marketing Related Task:
- Manage all social medias (FB Page, Online Website/App)
- Create content posting.
- Analyze the effectiveness of social media.
- Make report of social media effectiveness and expense
- Find another alternative for digital communication.
- Manage SMS, Email communication to customer.
- Create content for non-digital communication.
- Analyze the effectiveness of nondigital communication.
- Make report of non-digital effectiveness and expense
- Find another alternative for nondigital communication.
Ads space management
- Analyze and generate more income from AEON Online/Web
- Propose new advertisement space at AEON Online/Web
- Make report of income data
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing or similar position
- Proficiency in English in writing, reading, and analyzing general business periodicals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Good in Microsoft Office & other system will be advantage.
- Ability to work effectively on social media with creative marketing content.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Motivated, positive attitude, pro-active, and team-work oriented
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training