- To implement yearly training program plan in store
- To support oversea training & external training program
- To ensure that all members of staff, new and existing, within the department and external, are trained on the application to an appropriate level.
- To support conduct new staff orientation program for new store opening
- To support TNA to create new course right match to current company situation.
- To maintain effective communication with AEON employees
- To ensure training provision meets customer requirements and is evaluated appropriately.
- To provide high quality professional training courses and materials
- To acquire feedback on the courses needed for future planning/management information.
- To facilitate training materials.
- To design training materials & certificate that reflects company developments.
- Keeping & controlling attendance for all staff by each training course
- To support online learning platform
- To create company manuals with another related department
- To support Best Service Staff, Staff Briefing & Cashier Skill Test.
- To translate company information or announcement assigned by Manager
- To assist room booking system.
- Other duties will be assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- To provide friendly, courteous, and professional service always.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Good in computer Microsoft application
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training