- Understand project requirement & develop follow work schedule with teams.
- Working with tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Develop and maintain project to ensure project are complete to the standard.
- Identify risk and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operation and scheduling training session and meetings to discuss improvement.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask question and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failure, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in hybrid mobile development with Flutter more than 1 project.
- Experience in Unit Test is a plus.
- Experience in TestFlight & Firebase App Distribution is a plus.
- Experience in Production Deploy (iOS, Android) is a plus.
- Knowledge about security in mobile and API.
- Knowledge about Git Source Control.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile develop architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge about modern mobile UX/UI design.
- Experience in design tool (Adobe XD).
- Experience to work with local (Ex: Wing, True money, Pi Pay, ABA bank…) and international (Ex: PayPal, Visa &MasterCard…) payment gateway is a plus.
- Teamwork, honest, flexible, creative ideas, hardworking – To work under pressure and longer term.
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training