- Assist to perform work in risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable standard report, company policy and Cambodia tax regulation.
- Work to assist immediate supervisor to obtain, analyses and evaluate documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.,
- Prepare and present report that reflect risk management report’s results and document process.
- Conduct follow up risk reports to monitor the progress’s implementations.
- Oversight on planning and implementation of Risk Framework /ERM requirements, including the Company risk policy.
- Involve in documenting, and working on relevant Operational Risk Management process, ensuring the effectiveness of Operational Risk Management process.
- Collates, monitors, challenges, and assesses the completeness of risk information and reporting to Internal Audit /Risk Manager
- At least 01-year experience in risk areas, or internal audit, accounting, and finance
- Knowledge of auditing, risk management, accounting, finance, hold bachelor degrees, of accounting, finance .etc
- Possesses a Research Skill, Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information
- Has a strong ability to apply logical and critical thinking to resolve problems.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Good computer skills on MS Office
- Good in English and Khmer
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training