- Manage crisis situations that may involve complex technical issues involving software, hardware and procedure.
- Managing crisis where unavailability of one or more IT systems that is crucial to the operations, analyze, research and propose the appropriate solution to minimize impacts to company.
- Protects data of all IT systems in the company.
- Review all systems processes, procedure and policies.
- Prepare IT manpower for daily operation according to the operation required.
- Provide training of new staffs on the system or other application as when required.
- Provide profit system to related employee from time to time.
- Support all related issued relate to software or hardware required and ensure the completeness on time.
- Ensure the IT facilities are provided with good condition and workable to all user.
- Liaise with IT vendor for all requests need to be done from time to time.
- Ensure all IT equipment’s are recording according and report to HQ monthly.
- Ensure the IT equipment’s moving to ensure the lost.
- Keep track validity of IT Maintenance supporting and report to HQ of status.
- Achieving of MBO in the agreed timeframe and deliverables.
- Ensure implementation of IT policies.
- Support the Maxvalu IT operation as assigned by HQ Manager.
- Participate in company events such stock take, tree planting and other Corporate Social Responsibility as assigned.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Other task as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in information technology field.
- Working experiences at least 4 years in same or similar field.
- Computer literature software, SAP & Profit Application is preferred.
- Good in Khmer language both verbal and written and can communicate in English.
- Able to work on Holiday or weekend or overnight.
- Able to be self-learning.
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude.
- Good Health condition & team work.
- Creative perception and honestly.
- Telephone: +855 69 906 760/ +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training