- Prepare and update to date document system training for IT staff and none IT staff
- Manage and maintenance all IT equipment
- First line support to all users in fixing hardware and software
- Manage IT supplier, price negotiation, maintain and improve current system.
- Monitor and update to date IT infrastructure, telephone system IT security: antivirus, window security, firewall
- Tracking and investigation of retail business report
- Ensure IT infrastructure adheres to company standard
- To prepare IT manpower for daily operation according to the operation required.
- To provide training of new staffs on the system or other application as when required
- To support all related issued, relate to software or hardware required and ensure the completeness on time.
- To ensure all IT equipment’s are recording according and report to IT Operation Manager.
- To ensure the IT equipment’s moving to ensure the lost.
- To keep track validity of IT Maintenance supporting and report to IT Operation Manager of status
- Achieving of MBO in the agreed timeframe and deliverables.
- To ensure implementation of IT policies.
- To support the IT operation as assigned by IT Senior Manager or IT Operation Manager
- Other task as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Working experiences at least 3 years in same field
- Experience with system installation, configuration, and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of networks, server, storage, IT security
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or relevant field
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Good Health condition
- Able to work on Holiday or weekend or overnight
- Able to be self-learning
- Computer literature software, SAP & other Profit system is advantage
- Good in Khmer and English
- Telephone: +855 69 906 760/ +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training