- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters and risk management related to company business.
- To collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
- To provide support to all related department on the legal field.
- To prepare, draft and review the contract relate to the construction, leasing, supplier contract, employment to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- To work closely with related Ministries or local regulatory bodies for registration and compliance in accordance with the Cambodian laws.
- To draft business operation guideline and internal rule to all related department.
- To follow-up and keep on progressing to the update of laws and regulations regarding business operation.
- Other duties will be assigned by Management.
- Participate in company events such stock take, tree planting and other Corporate Social Responsibility as assigned.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the Company standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
- To read the Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the company’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of law standard in Cambodia practice is desirable
- Good in computer Microsoft application
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
- Contact Recruitment Team
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh