- Consulting and selling health and beauty products (including Medicine, Personal care and cosmetics)
- Selling drug to customer according to the doctor prescription, provide information and advice regarding to drugs usage, dosage, interaction, side effect and proper storage
- Advise customer on how to use the drug according to prescription
- Providing consultation to customer on how to use health and beauty product correctly according to the need of customer
- Analyzing and evaluating the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
- Receiving and verifying inventory with the purchase order and delivery list
- Controlling daily stock movement and monitoring the expiry date of merchandise
- Reporting loss or damage and any such discrepancies to management.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy
- Good knowledge of health and beauty products, enjoy working with customer and developing healthy relationship.
- Positive attitude individual and passionate.
- At least 1 year experience retail in pharmacy
- Good in communication, interpersonal skill, and good time management.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training