- Direct store activities to assure administrative quality procedures.
- Responsible for quality control program, training, maintenance, and record control.
- Maintain quality records and control of quality forms.
- Responsible for maintenance of quality control lab and equipment.
- Lead the plant continuous improvement program.
- Ensure proper recording of dimensional changes and follow up to completion.
- Monitor and promote sanitation regulations.
- Execute decisions on quality issues and risk management.
- Responsible for inspection gauge purchase, control, calibration, and records.
- Graduated Bachelor ‘s Degree in Food, Chemical Engineering or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-year experiences in similar role
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of equipment operation and the flow of material throughout the store.
- Understand the raw material, finished product, and Consumed products.
- Excellent oral/written communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Creative perception and honesty.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Quarter / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the 1st large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduce the most modern lifestyle merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Company BenefitsFinancial benefits:
– Life insurance
– NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
– Bonus Twice per year
– Attendance Allowance
– Gasoline Allowance
– Annual Salary Increment
– Seniority Payment
– Bereavement contribution
– Night Shift Allowance
– Marriage gift and Baby gift
– Staff purchase discount
– Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
– 6-7 days Off per month
– 01 meal per working day
– Special Leave
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
– Long Year Service Award
-Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
-Annual Staff Trip
-Career Development Opportunity
-Local and Oversea Training