- Register Suppliers to Profit system.
- Double check quantities received.
- Maintain PO in Profit system with high responsibility and accurate.
- Let Supplier check and confirm correct by sign on Receiving Note.
- Sign and stamp on the receiving note.
- Pass the blue receiving note to supplier in case of they have invoice attach to Account, but if they don’t have the invoice, they will get the blue receiving note back to company to issue invoice.
- Check and confirm PA Zero, Inter-Department Transfer, Return & other transaction in profit system.
- Issue Adjustment in profit system.
- Manual verify DO against Receiving Note.
- Update Receive in Profit system.
- Clear all documents pending (Hard) and system by daily.
- Documents control with well prepareDocuments control with well prepare.
- Monthly filing the document by MMD procedure.
- Verify transaction in Profit system with actual hard copy every day/month end to ensure both Profit system & hard copy are correct and keep reporting.
- Annual/Bi-annual/Monthly stock taking event support.
- Other tasks arrangement by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree/High School graduate in logistics, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of one years’ experience as a stock controller.
- Ability to work under pressure and positive attitude.
- Good in Khmer and Fair speaking, listening, writing reading English.
- Know Microsoft Office, E-mail & Internet, Computer.
- Eager to learn and gain new experiences
- Hard working, patient and be able to work under pressure.
- Honestly, friendly, morality, high responsibility for works.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
- stock taking event support (Annual/Bi-annual/Monthly ) over Night
+855 96 59 79 021(Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training