- Assist HR team on Staff Recruitment & Selection and maintain employee database.
- Assist and coordinate Staff Training & Development and maintain training database follow to the training plan & training framework of the company.
- Assist HR team on labor compliance and other administrations.
- Assist HR team on HR Administrative works and general administration.
- Support Payroll calculation.
- Environment patrolling and evaluation.
- HR Report (Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Tracking trends in employee behaviors.
- Communicating policies and procedure to employee.
- Assist other task as assign by manager.
- Cambodian males or female from 20 years old
- Administration-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining.
- 2 years related experiences
- Leadership and administration skills
- Solving problem and environment development.
- Relevant in industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Analytical skill
- Be passionate, proactive, a self-starter, commercially smart, dynamic, creative, and detail oriented.
- Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Ms. Advance Excel/ Word)
- English proficiency
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training