- Manage and lead the task and scheduling of staff
- Education of the other staff of Store Development
- Sales to Developer (for property/sub-income) and Bank (sub-income)
- Find out the corporative company for sub income
- Negotiate the condition and prepare the red sheet for sub income
- Negotiation with owner (condition of rent, problem solving, rental fee deduction, contract contents changing etc.)
- Find, propose internally and prepare the contract of the new property for MaxValu and Specialty Stores
- Market research, calculation of PL, collect competitor information, analyze of current MV data
- At least 3 years’ experience for working (does not matter the previous job)
- Possible to use Ms. Offices such as Power Point, Excel , Word , Google ,etc.
- Has well skilled for English for both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Japanese.
- Outgoing, possible to work by both teamwork and independently.
- High willingness to explore, accepts changes & challenges.
- Able to perform under pressure and positive attitude.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Quarter / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the 1st large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduce the most modern lifestyle merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Financial benefits:
– Life insurance
– NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
– Bonus Twice per year
– Attendance Allowance
– Gasoline Allowance
– Annual Salary Increment
– Seniority Payment
– Bereavement contribution
– Night Shift Allowance
– Marriage gift and Baby gift
– Staff purchase discount
– Skill Allowance
- Non- Financial benefits:
– 6-7 days Off per month
– 01 meal per working day
– Special Leave
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday
– Maternity Leave
– Paternity Leave
– Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
– COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
– COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
– Long Year Service Award
-Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
-Annual Staff Trip
-Career Development Opportunity
-Local and Oversea Training