- Create the checklist for Monthly Financial Report closing
- Planning layout drawing of project.
- Planning design, structure specification, material, color, equipment, M&E work estimated cost and construction time.
- Able to manage the contractors on site, ensure the quality of works and schedule achieves.
- Coordinate the project with contractors as technical requirements and standards of design.
- Contact to the contractor or supplier for quotations and able to purchase materials from overseas.
- regularly to building sites, proposed locations, and meeting in team
- Other duties will be assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture or interior design
- Working experiences at least 2 years in the construction field or international projects
- Good knowledge of Khmer and English in Speaking and Writing Ability to perform under pressure.
- Computer Literature, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Auto Cad, Sketch up…
- Knowledge of technical specification
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Computer skill: Ms. Words/Excels/PPT,
- Other skills: Communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training