- Managing and control data of utility consumption all MV stores 15 and report to facility manager
- Control and maintain facility maintenance service and schedule
- Daily inspection with check sheet and responsibility to building equipment and MEB systems to identify any issue with report to Facility and MV management.
- Response on Viber communication chat with reply for action.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedure
- To be well maintain of maintenance tools and building materials
- Coordinate and Control security and cleaning services to be well organized and neat
- Responsibility and follow up emergency procedures during power supply failures.
- Responsibility all request and feedback the process of repairing from MV stores.
- Support technician team to resolve all QC defect work with issue deadlines and update every week to facility and MV management.
- Control and management building safety and report if find any risk
- Join meeting with store management and report to facility manager.
- Verify MV stores request and make summarize service complete report and submit to facility manager.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in similar fields or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training