- Implement yearly marketing master plan to increase sale and customers.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Monitor competitors’ activities in order to stay competitive in retails market.
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Manage all plan within the approved budget.
- Develop branding concept to accelerate Aeon brands awareness by creating video, articles, press release etc.
- Deal with potential to get the space rental revenue.
- Support co-branding activities with famous brands in order to increase customer traffic and establish budgets and marketing objectives.
- Cooperate with Aeon Mall & Aeon Specialized Bank to synergize each company strength to satisfy customers.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/other equivalents
- Language: English (Good), Japanese (is a plus), and Other
- Experience: 1 or 2 years (Understand how to control/arrange document and summary report, and proposing plan for upcoming events)
- Computer skill: Ms. Words/Excels/PPT
- Other skills: Communication and interpersonal skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things
- Creative perception and honestly
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training