- Prepare and update to date document system training for IT staff and none IT staff
- Manage and maintenance all IT equipment
- First line support to all users in fixing hardware and software
- Manage IT supplier, price negotiation, maintain and improve current system.
- Monitor and update to date IT infrastructure, telephone system IT security: antivirus, window security, firewall
- Tracking and investigation of retail business report
- Ensure IT infrastructure adheres to company standard
- To prepare IT manpower for daily operation according to the operation required.
- To provide training of new staffs on the system or other application as when required
- To support all related issued, relate to software or hardware required and ensure the completeness on time.
- To ensure all IT equipment’s are recording according and report to IT Operation Manager.
- To ensure the IT equipment’s moving to ensure the lost.
- To keep track validity of IT Maintenance supporting and report to IT Operation Manager of status
- Achieving of MBO in the agreed timeframe and deliverables.
- To ensure implementation of IT policies.
- To support the IT operation as assigned by IT Senior Manager or IT Operation Manager
- Other task as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position in another industry
- Experience with system installation, configuration, and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of networks, server, storage, IT security
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation
- Computer literature software, SAP & other Profit system is advantage
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude
- Good Health condition & teamwork
- Willing to learn new things and Self-Learning
- Creative perception and honestly
Able to work rotate weekend, holiday or overnight
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training