- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Other duties will be assigned by Management.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, – Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
Potential candidate will be invited for interview at the earliest conveniences.
- Contact Recruitment Team
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh