- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Serves customers by preparing medications, counseling customers on drug therapies
- Dispense by prescriptions and illness
- Checking operating daily job such as 4P, display, POP, refill
- Preparing Prescription medicines-OTC, Skin care, Health Care… by categories
- Check fulfills and display products at pharmacy area and SSM
- Checking cleaning selling area, backroom and working place follow by Clean & Safe and 5S
- Checking expiry products and alert to team to preparing and display follow by FIFO/FEFO procedure and report to Group manager
- Purchase order, follow up with ordering plan.
- Controlling PA0, high loss item and report to Group manager
- Preparing sale report and meeting (proxy group manager) with Line/Proxy as required
- Meeting daily-weekly-monthly with Line/Proxy as required and report to Group manager
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line manager/Proxy
- Complete training course from company and Pharmacy skill as required
- Maintaining control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products
- Receiving products at MMD and arrange stock both in selling area and in Backroom.
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy (fresh graduate are encouraged to apply)
- Good knowledge of health and beauty products, enjoy working with customer and developing healthy relationship.
- Positive attitude individual and passionate.
- At least 1 year experience retail in pharmacy
- Good in communication, interpersonal skill, and good time management.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training