- Developing new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Compiling and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as team or suppliers.
- Taking lead on projects as needed.
- Other task as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree of computer science, in programming.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Experience developing API both mobile APP & website
- Framework required: Laravel, Angularjs, Vue.js
- Experience Cloud server configuration.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021(Head Office / Phnom Penh)
+855 10 568 535 (Sen Sok)
+855 93 207 456 (Mean Chey)
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training