- Understand project requirement & develop follow work schedule with teams.
- Working with tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Develop and maintain project to ensure project are complete to the standard.
- Identify risk and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operation and scheduling training session and meetings to discuss improvement.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask question and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failure, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in hybrid mobile development with Flutter more than 1 project.
- Experience in Unit Test is a plus.
- Experience in TestFlight & Firebase App Distribution is a plus.
- Experience in Production Deploy (iOS, Android) is a plus.
- Knowledge about security in mobile and API.
- Knowledge about Git Source Control.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile develop architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge about modern mobile UX/UI design.
- Experience in design tool (Adobe XD).
- Experience to work with local (Ex: Wing, True money, Pi Pay, ABA bank…) and international (Ex: PayPal, Visa &MasterCard…) payment gateway is a plus.
- Teamwork, honest, flexible, creative ideas, hardworking – To work under pressure and longer term.
- Contact Recruitment Team
- Phone: +855 96 597 9021
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://aeoncambodia.com/
- Facebook page: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- LinkedIn: AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
- Address: 1st floor, #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh