- Opening of personnel files for new staff and maintenance of personnel files.
- To prepare employment contracts, staff recommend letter, extension of probationary letters, transfers letter, promotions letter according to Management approval on time.
- To prepare company Memorandum according to management approval
- To prepare NSSF / Health Care Claim ad hoc
- To prepare Medical Claim by staff end of the month
- To request meal allowance payment to Muslim staffs in the end of the month
- To enhance management-staff relationship and update Staff Notice Board on company information.
- To maintain entry new recruit and Cessation, disciplinary data into the SAP system and Time Management System.
- To do Payroll Simulation weekly Monday & correction data
- To adjust time adjustment in SAP request by user weekly (including error last month)
- To prepare roster in SAP by 30th of the month.
- To run monthly OT quota from 01-31 of the months by 1st of the month
- To report time evaluation weekly Tuesday& Report status
- To report PH & AL by 28th of the month and Leave card fill in checking
- Daily record of OT request & send to all by Monday
- Report working time report weekly by Tuesday
- Staff schedule on system and to verify the ascertained duty and leave schedule, overtime and related staff payroll matters.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- University Degree of Human Resource/ Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 1 experience and similar HR functions.
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written.
- Good in Microsoft Office & other system will be advantage.
- Motivated, positive attitude, pro-active, and team-work oriented.
Able to work on the weekend and holiday.
Contact Recruitment Team
Phone +855 96 59 79 021
Email [email protected]
LinkedIn AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd
Facebook Aeon – Cambodia Jobs
Address 2nd floor #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
AEON Cambodia Co., Ltd. is the first large general merchandise store in Cambodia that introduces the most modern life style merchandise to our customers. We welcome dynamic, purpose driven individuals who desire to make an impact and leave an impression in the best environment of success to join our team.
- Life insurance
- NSSF (Work related injury and health care)
- Bonus Twice per year
- Attendance Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Annual Salary Increment
- Seniority Payment
- Bereavement contribution
- Night Shift Allowance
- Marriage gift and Baby gift
- Staff purchase discount
- Skill Allowance
Non- Financial benefits:
- 6-7 days Off per month
- 01 meal per working day
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Sick Leave and Prolong illness leave
- COVID-19 Treatment Leave (PIL)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Leave
- Long Year Service Award
- Annual Party and Monthly staffs’ birthday
- Annual Staff Trip
- Career Development Opportunity
- Local and Oversea Training