- Assist HR team on Staff Recruitment & Selection and maintain employee database.
- Assist and coordinate Staff Training & Development and maintain training database follow to the training plan & training framework of the company.
- Assist HR team on labor compliance and other administrations.
- Assist HR team on HR Administrative works and general administration.
- Support Payroll calculation.
- Environment patrolling and evaluation.
- HR Report (Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Tracking trends in employee behaviors.
- Communicating policies and procedure to employee.
- Assist other task as assign by manager.
- Cambodian males or female from 20 years old
- Administration-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining.
- 2 years related experiences
- Leadership and administration skills
- Solving problem and environment development.
- Relevant in industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Analytical skill
- Be passionate, proactive, a self-starter, commercially smart, dynamic, creative, and detail oriented.
- Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Ms. Advance Excel/ Word)
- English proficiency